What’s new with Proforma Mobile Apps
- All new Advanced Loyalty feature.
- Native iPhone 6 and 6 Plus views.
- Selectable units for Real Estate and Golf Course tab.
Advanced Loyalty Walkthrough
Introducing the newest feature for Advanced Loyalty.
With the advanced loyalty feature a business can create up to 10 perks to offer their clients.
This new loyalty feature allows business to customize:
- The amount of points each stamp awards
- Ability to earn points by accepting push notes
- Choose amount of points stamps reward
- Choose amount of points each perk tier requires
- Gauge and thumbnail icons for each perk
- Long descriptions and titles for each perk
- A full info page where the business can customize their details about the loyalty program
When a user first enters the app they will be prompted to login to the feature.
Users can login with either an email address or by using their Facebook or Twitter account.
As a business owner, you will be able to receive all of the email address that are used inside your app for marketing purposes.
Business owners will also be able to see activity on the app or CMS to track your most active users.
The UI looks like this, where colors are of course customizable.
Once you receive enough points in your ‘bank’ (the number in the middle of the gauge) you will see the color of the perk change and animate with a spinning bottle cap image.
Users can attain an unlimited number of points and choose to save up points in order to redeem larger rewards.
Once a perk is redeemed, you will see the icon darkened in both the gauge and list. If the option to allow for repeated rewards is selected it will not get this darkened image.
When you expand a perk, you will see the amount of points required inside the square brackets. The user will simply hand their device to an employee at the place of business to either have their stamp made or perk redeemed.
We require the special code during the redemption step in order to prevent from accidental redemptions.
All of these customizations are easy to implement in our platform. Here are some example images for the advanced loyalty shown above.
When building your perk list, we will automatically sort them in accordance to the total number of points needed. This way the list and gauge progress will stay in line with each other.
The activities can be viewed by two sorting options, a most recents list or grouped by users to get a better overview of your clients.
The Advanced Loyalty feature can be accessed through the current loyalty tab.
Businesses are able to have both classic loyalty cards along with one or multiple advanced loyalty programs.
Native iPhone 6 and 6Plus views
We now support native views for the new iOS devices.
Your apps will look better than ever on these large display devices showing more content and beautiful images.
More updates and improvements
- Golf course tab can now be set to display meters or yards
- Real Estate tabs can choose between square feet, square meters or acres
- PDF tabs now have section fields
- Improvements to reservations tab date blocking